Veteran ACC administrator Morrison to retire at end of year
- Princeton G suspended for punching cop
- UConn announces penalties from Ollie era
- Massinburg has 31, Buffalo's home run 20
- No. 19 Terps beat Ohio State, run hits 7
- Hot-shooting Villanova wins 6th straight
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) Longtime Atlantic Coast Conference administrator Brian Morrison is retiring at the end of this academic year.
Commissioner John Swofford announced the decision Tuesday, calling Morrison "a staple of the conference's communications department, and ... a wealth of information about all things ACC."
Morrison has been with the ACC since 1986, took over as the league's media relations director in 1990 and was promoted to associate commissioner of the league with a primary focus on men's basketball.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/tag/Collegebasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated August 28, 2018