Former Kansas State guard Patrick transfers to DePaul
- Top hoops prospect picks HBCU Howard
- UCLA AD Jarmond faces many challenges
- Third party to hear Kansas hoops case
- Sankey: Uniform federal NIL law needed
- Sooners cut $13.7M from athletics budget
CHICAGO (AP) Former Kansas State guard Brian Patrick is headed to DePaul as a graduate transfer, the Blue Demons announced on Tuesday.
Patrick will be eligible to play immediately after spending two years at Kansas State and last season at Purdue Fort Wayne. He played in 49 games as a backup at Kansas State before transferring, and averaged 11.1 points for Purdue Fort Wayne after sitting out a year.
DePaul went 16-16 overall and finished last in the Big East at 3-15.
More AP college basketball: http://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated June 23, 2020