Packers' Davante Adams questionable for Lions game
- Pats beat KC in OT, back in Super Bowl
- Rams make Super Bowl on 57-yard FG in OT
- Payton: NFL says refs blew crucial call
- Pats-Rams to be past vs. future showdown
- Pats early favorites in Las Vegas books
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) Packers receiver Davante Adams is questionable for Green Bay's season finale against the Detroit Lions because of a knee injury.
Adams missed the first two days of practice this week, though he did say that he was optimistic that would be able to play. Adams needs to two catches and 134 yards receiving to set single-season franchise marks in each category.
For the Lions, receiver Kenny Golladay is questionable with a chest injury, while running back LeGarrette Blount is questionable with a knee injury. Defensive tackle Damon Harrison is also questionable with an ankle injury.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 28, 2018