Falcons sign LB Bruce Carter to 1-year contract extension
- Gronk announces retirement from football
- Kraft apologizes for prostitution charge
- Lions sign former Raiders CB Melvin
- Owners to discuss penalty call reviews
- Guaranteed money a bit less than in 2018
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) The Atlanta Falcons have signed linebacker Bruce Carter to a one-year contract extension.
The team announced the move Monday.
Carter is a seven-year veteran who played in 11 games for Atlanta last season. He was credited with 21 tackles (16 solo) and seven special teams tackles.
Carter was a second-round pick by the Dallas Cowboys in 2011. He also played with Tampa Bay and the New York Jets before signing with the Falcons last September.
For more AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated February 11, 2019