|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Spector, Orlando City rally for 3-3 tie with Impact
European Football Headlines
- Mexico has to solve 2 major questions before the World Cup
- Juventus to play in MLS All-Star Game in Atlanta on Aug. 1
- Weah debut with PSG and possibly US follows dad's election
- Defending Cyprus champion APOEL lets coach go after 8 months
- Houseman, World Cup-winning Argentina striker, dies at 64
- AP sources: Ibrahimovic to leave Man United, join LA Galaxy
- UEFA orders Paris Saint-Germain to close part of its stadium
- Switzerland has key players primed to peak at World Cup
- AP Interview: Lloris says Tottenham's style deserves trophy
- Injuries leave host Russia limping ahead of World Cup
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) Jonathan Spector scored his first MLS goal and Orlando City rallied for a 3-3 draw with the Montreal Impact on Saturday night.
Orlando City (7-5-4) was without star forward Cyle Larin, who was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving under the influence. The Lions have just one win in their last nine matches after winning six of seven to open the season.
Spector, off a corner kick Matias Perez Garcia, flicked a header from the top of the 6-yard box into the top-left corner of the net in the fourth minute of stoppage time.
Moments after Garcia gave Orlando City a 1-0 lead, Blerim Dzemaili tied it but Carlos Rivas put home the rebound of a shot by Will Johnson to put Orlando City back in front in the 23rd. Ignacio Piatti trapped a pass from Dzemaili near the top of the box, side-stepped a defender and rolled it under Joe Bendik into the net to tie it in the 58th, and then put the rebound of his own miss into an open net about a minute later.
Montreal (4-4-6) is unbeaten, with three wins, in its last five matches.
Updated June 17, 2017