|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores, Galaxy beat Fire 1-0
European Football Headlines
- FIFA queries Morocco World Cup bid, to make 2nd inspection
- Wenger stuns Arsenal team by quitting after almost 22 years
- Europa League trophy stolen, recovered in Mexico
- Union-FC Dallas Preview
- Swansea City-Manchester City Preview
- Burnley-Stoke City Preview
- Wenger laid foundations for his success at Nancy and Monaco
- European soccer weekend: What to watch in the main leagues
- Mourinho leads praise for long-time managerial foe Wenger
- Lawyers for Russian player say FIFA ends anti-doping case
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. (AP) Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored in his first MLS start and the Los Angeles Galaxy beat the Chicago Fire 1-0 on Saturday.
Ibrahimovic headed home Ashley Cole's deep diagonal cross in the first minute of first-half stoppage time. The Swedish forward played as a substitute in his first two appearances for the Galaxy (3-2-1). He has three goals in 127 minutes.
Galaxy goalkeeper David Bingham made four saves to preserve his second clean sheet of the season.
The Fire dropped to 1-3-1.
Updated April 14, 2018