|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores, Galaxy beat Fire 1-0
European Football Headlines
- Messi scores hat trick to hit 50-goal mark in 2018
- Milik scores late as Napoli wins 1-0 at Cagliari
- Lille shows flair and resilience to win 3-2 at Nimes
- Tour de France champion Geraint Thomas wins BBC award
- Shaqiri double earns Liverpool 3-1 win over Man United
- Werner scores 2 again, Leipzig tightens grip on 4th place
- Man United's season hits new low with 3-1 loss to Liverpool
- Hazard stars in Chelsea's 2-1 win at Brighton in EPL
- Hasenhuettl's impact shows as Southampton beats Arsenal 3-2
- Dier out until January, leaves Spurs light in midfield
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. (AP) Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored in his first MLS start and the Los Angeles Galaxy beat the Chicago Fire 1-0 on Saturday.
Ibrahimovic headed home Ashley Cole's deep diagonal cross in the first minute of first-half stoppage time. The Swedish forward played as a substitute in his first two appearances for the Galaxy (3-2-1). He has three goals in 127 minutes.
Galaxy goalkeeper David Bingham made four saves to preserve his second clean sheet of the season.
The Fire dropped to 1-3-1.
Updated April 14, 2018