|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Hyka's late goal lifts Earthquakes to 2-2 tie with Dynamo
European Football Headlines
- FIFA queries Morocco World Cup bid, to make 2nd inspection
- Wenger stuns Arsenal team by quitting after almost 22 years
- Europa League trophy stolen, recovered in Mexico
- Union-FC Dallas Preview
- Swansea City-Manchester City Preview
- Burnley-Stoke City Preview
- Wenger laid foundations for his success at Nancy and Monaco
- European soccer weekend: What to watch in the main leagues
- Mourinho leads praise for long-time managerial foe Wenger
- Lawyers for Russian player say FIFA ends anti-doping case
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) Jahmir Hyka scored in the closing minutes to help the San Jose Earthquakes to a 2-2 draw with the Houston Dynamo on Saturday night.
Hyka, in his first MLS action of the season, came on in the 67th minute and first-timed a feed from Quincy Amarikwa to make it 2-2 in the 85th. Florian Jungwirth's cross from the right flank floated through the box to Amarikwa, who tapped it to Hyka for the finish - which deflected off defender Adolfo Machado.
Marcus Eriksson scored his second goal in two games to give San Jose (1-2-2) a 1-0 lead in the 26th, one-timing Jackson Yueill's pass into the bottom-left corner of the net from the top of the box.
Tomas Martinez scored in the opening minutes of the second half and Mauro Manotas tapped in a sliding finish of Alberth Elis' cross from point-blank range to give Houston a 2-1 lead in the 63rd minute.
The Dynamo (1-2-2) have just one win in their last 20 MLS road games.
Updated April 15, 2018