|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Segura, Mattocks lift DC past Minnesota in battle of Uniteds
European Football Headlines
- Swiss attorney general defends his FIFA investigation
- UEFA Nations League a hit as positivity replaces skepticism
- Martin O'Neill out as Ireland coach, Roy Keane also goes
- FIFA ethics judge arrested in Malaysia in corruption case
- Pulisic captains US in Sarachan finale, 1-0 loss to Italy
- How to qualify for soccer's 2020 European Championship
- Newcomer Kosovo secures playoff spot in Euro 2020 qualifying
- World champion France beats Uruguay to cap successful year
- Neymar picks up apparent groin injury during Brazil friendly
- France forward Mbappe injured vs. Uruguay
WASHINGTON (AP) Ulises Segura and Darren Mattocks scored in a 4-minute span in the second half in D.C. United's 2-1 victory over Minnesota United on Wednesday night.
Segura tied in the 65th minute and Mattocks gave D.C. United (9-11-7) the lead in the 69th off Joseph Mora's centering pass. The game was the first of seven straight at home for the Washington club.
Angelo Rodriguez opened the scoring for Minnesota (9-15-2) in the 47th minute. The Loons have a six-game winless streak.
Updated September 12, 2018