Minnesota United midfielder Molino suffers ACL tear
European Football Headlines
- West Ham United-Fulham Preview
- What to watch in the leading soccer leagues in Europe
- PSG vs. Dijon among 5 weekend French league games postponed
- FIFA won't be bound by politics over sharing Qatar World Cup
- Cardiff City-Watford Preview
- Leicester City-Crystal Palace Preview
- Real Madrid to face Leganes again in Copa del Rey
- Former Juve director Marotta joins Inter as CEO for sport
- Business as usual in Champions League? Maybe not this season
- Spanish 2nd-division club Reus on brink of extinction
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. (AP) Minnesota United says midfielder Kevin Molino is not expected to return for the rest of the season after he suffered a torn ACL in his left knee.
Molino was hurt in a match against Orlando City on Saturday. He left on a stretcher in the 51st minute. The Loons won 2-1.
The club says Molino will undergo surgery to repair the torn ACL in the coming weeks.
Molino scored twice in the season opener at the San Jose Earthquakes and assisted the first goal at Orlando City.
Updated March 12, 2018