|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Bacary Sagna leaving Montreal Impact after two seasons.
European Football Headlines
- Ball possession not producing more goals for Barcelona
- Haaland bids to join Bundesliga's goalscoring elite
- AP Interview: Fiorentina's American owner is a soccer lifer
- Iranian clubs agree hosting plan for Asian Champions League
- 'This isn't good enough': Solskjaer's Man United loses again
- Man United loses 2-0 to Burnley to deepen league struggles
- Neymar stars as PSG beats Reims to reach League Cup final
- One deal agents can't reach in transfer window is with FIFA
- Griezmann saves Barcelona in Copa del Rey; Madrid advances
- Ronaldo helps Juventus beat Roma 3-1 to reach semifinals
MONTREAL (AP) Defender Bacary Sagna is leaving Major League Soccer's Montreal Impact after two seasons.
Sagna turns 37 on Feb. 14. He played in 35 regular-season games with Montreal.
He made the announcement Monday.
Sagna had 65 appearances for France and was on Les Bleus roster for the 2010 and 2014 World Cups, and the 2016 European Championship.
He also has played for Auxerre (2004-07), Arsenal (2007-14), Manchester City (2014-17) and Benevento (2018).
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 6, 2020