Pitchers Meyer, Vincent agree to terms with Miami Marlins
- Francona favors Indians changing name
- Ex-Cy Young winner Hernandez opts out
- Yanks put Tanaka in concussion protocol
- 2 Nats test positive for coronavirus
- White Sox say 2 players test positive
MIAMI (AP) No. 3 overall draft pick Max Meyer, a right-hander from the University of Minnesota, has agreed to terms with the Marlins and is expected to be added to the 60-man player pool this week.
Meyer has chance to pitch in the majors this year.
Right-handed reliever Nick Vincent, an eight-year veteran who pitched for the Giants and Phillies last year, also agreed to terms with the Marlins and will join the 60-man pool.
More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated June 29, 2020