Ellis, Bullock suspended 5 games under NBA drug policy
- MVP to be announced at awards show
- Billups still unsure about joining Cavs
- Howard says best basketball yet to come
- Russell: Magic's remarks are in the past
- Collins hopes Millsap returns to Hawks
By The Associated Press
The league announced the suspensions Friday without disclosing details of the violations.
The 31-year-old Ellis averaged 8.5 points a game for Indiana last season. Pacers president of basketball operations Kevin Pritchard said the suspension was a "very serious matter" and would be dealt with.
The 26-year-old Bullock averaged 4.5 points in 2016-17. A spokesman for the Pistons said the organization was aware of the suspension, but declined further comment.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated June 16, 2017