Ellis, Bullock suspended 5 games under NBA drug policy
- DeRozan on All-Star draft: 'Televise it'
- Fergie sorry for atypical anthem version
- Cavs, Warriors in unusual positions
- MVP James leads own team to All-Star win
- New format does little for TV ratings
By The Associated Press
The league announced the suspensions Friday without disclosing details of the violations.
The 31-year-old Ellis averaged 8.5 points a game for Indiana last season. Pacers president of basketball operations Kevin Pritchard said the suspension was a "very serious matter" and would be dealt with.
The 26-year-old Bullock averaged 4.5 points in 2016-17. A spokesman for the Pistons said the organization was aware of the suspension, but declined further comment.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated June 16, 2017