Magic's Carter, Heat's Dedmon fined by NBA
- Bulls G Ball out 6-8 weeks due to knee
- Suns rally by Mavs to complete 5-0 trip
- Pelicans dominate 3rd in win over Knicks
- Irving fined $25,000 for cursing at fan
- Nets assistant fined for interference
NEW YORK (AP) Orlando Magic center-forward Wendell Carter Jr. and Miami Heat center Dewayne Dedmon were fined by the NBA on Sunday.
Carter was fined $35,000 for " forcefully throwing " his protective glasses at a game official in the Magic's loss at Cleveland on Saturday night. He received a technical foul and was ejected with 2:09 remaining.
Dedmon was docked $15,000 for kicking a seat cushion from the team bench into the spectator stands Saturday night in a victory at Chicago. He was assessed a technical foul and ejected early in the fourth quarter.
Updated November 28, 2021