NHL All-Star Game coaches: Jets, Capitals, Lightning, Flames
- Bruins G Rask leaves with concussion
- Lightning win 6-3, avenge loss to Sharks
- Avs score 6 in 2nd period, rout Kings
- Gibson, new-look Ducks defeat Devils
- Hot Isles blank Caps in Trotz's return
By The Associated Press
The four coaches for this month's NHL All-Star Game will be Paul Maurice of Winnipeg, Todd Reirden of Washington, Jon Cooper of Tampa Bay and Bill Peters of Calgary.
Each of the teams is a division leader - Winnipeg (Central), Washington (Metropolitan), Tampa Bay (Atlantic) and Calgary (Pacific).
The NHL All-Star Weekend is Jan. 25-26 in San Jose, California. The three-game tournament is played in a 3-on-3 format with teams from each division.
The coaches were announced by the league Saturday and determined by the teams with the highest points percentage - points earned divided by total possible points. The cutoff is Jan. 5, the halfway point of the regular season.
Updated January 5, 2019