Brown scores 16 to lead San Diego over Nevada 75-68
- Larry Brown steps down from Memphis role
- Iowa tops Iowa St., McCaffery wins 500th
- Holden's 3 at buzzer lifts Ohio State
- McDaniel helps Michigan rout Minnesota
- DIII Grinnell takes 111 3-point shots
RENO, Nev. (AP) - Terrell Brown had 16 points and seven blocks as San Diego defeated Nevada 75-68 on Friday night.
Jase Townsend had 18 points for San Diego (2-0). Marcellus Earlington added 10 points.
Warren Washington had 18 points and 10 rebounds for the Wolf Pack (1-1). Grant Sherfield added 13 points. Will Baker had 12 points.
Desmond Cambridge Jr., the Wolf Pack's leading scorer heading into the matchup at 22.0 points per game, scored five points on 2-of-12 shooting.
Updated November 13, 2021