Alabama forward Rojas has surgery to repair torn ACL
- Pac-12, Big 12 discuss possible merger
- Arrest made for Bohannon bar assault
- Equity review: Final Fours at same site
- Ohio St. announces group licensing deal
- OVC sues EKU, JSU over exit fees
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) Alabama forward James Rojas had surgery to repair a torn ACL.
Crimson Tide coach Nate Oats said the reserve had surgery on his left knee Tuesday, but that he expects Rojas to be back during Southeastern Conference play.
Rojas received a medical redshirt in the 2019-20 season for a torn right ACL after transferring from junior college.
Rojas played in 30 games last season, averaging 2.9 points and 2.6 rebounds.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated June 15, 2021