Bears place receiver Pringle on IR because of calf injury
- Huntley likely to start at QB for Ravens
- Browns top WR Cooper iffy vs. Bengals
- Jaguars QB Lawrence returns to practice
- Steelers' Watt, Johnson questionable
- Bolts' James, Callahan doubtful Sunday
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) Chicago Bears receiver Byron Pringle will miss at least four games because of a calf injury after the team placed him on injured reserve on Tuesday.
Pringle left in the first quarter of Sunday's win over the Houston Texans, after catching one pass for 11 yards. He has two receptions for 33 yards after signing with Chicago in the offseason.
The Bears also signed linebacker Joe Thomas from the practice squad to the active roster.
Chicago (2-1) visits the New York Giants this week.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/hub/nfl and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 27, 2022