Ravens put nose tackle Michael Pierce on injured reserve
- Rams put QB Stafford on injured reserve
- Jets activate OT George Fant from IR
- Watson playing 1st game in nearly 2 yrs.
- Ravens QB Jackson apologizes for tweet
- Bears' Fields set to return vs. Packers
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) The Baltimore Ravens put nose tackle Michael Pierce on injured reserve.
The Ravens announced the move Thursday, a day after coach John Harbaugh said that Pierce had a torn biceps. The question at that point was whether he would try to play through the injury or have surgery.
Pierce signed a three-year deal with the Ravens in March after being released by Minnesota. He started the first three games of this season.
Pierce also played his first four NFL seasons with Baltimore from 2016-19 before going to the Vikings.
The Ravens host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/hub/nfl and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 29, 2022