|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Priso scores first MLS goal, Toronto FC ties Red Bulls 1-1
European Football Headlines
- Burnley-Sheffield United Preview
- Manchester United-Wolverhampton Preview
- Southampton-West Ham United Preview
- Everton-Manchester City Preview
- Crystal Palace-Liverpool Preview
- Chelsea-Aston Villa Preview
- Tottenham Hotspur-Leicester City Preview
- West Brom-Leeds United Preview
- Newcastle United-Fulham Preview
- Brighton & Hove Albion-Arsenal Preview
TORONTO (AP) Teenage substitute Ralph Priso scored his first MLS goal to give Toronto FC a 1-1 tie with the New York Red Bulls on Wednesday night.
The 18-year-old Priso scored in the 62nd minute. Goalkeeper Carlos Coronel was only able to tip Yeferson Soteldo's high cross away and the ball went straight to Priso for a left-footed shot that bounced off the ground and into the goal.
Toronto (2-8-4) improved to 1-0-2 under interim coach Javier Perez. He took over from the fired Chris Armas in the wake of a six-match losing streak.
Patryk Klimala scored for New York (5-5-3) in the 46th minute.
Updated July 21, 2021