Nets swingman Joe Harris has arthroscopic ankle surgery
- Bulls G Ball out 6-8 weeks due to knee
- Suns rally by Mavs to complete 5-0 trip
- Pelicans dominate 3rd in win over Knicks
- Irving fined $25,000 for cursing at fan
- Nets assistant fined for interference
NEW YORK (AP) Joe Harris had arthroscopic surgery on his left ankle Monday, leaving the Brooklyn Nets without one of the NBA's best 3-point shooters.
Harris was hurt Nov. 14 at Oklahoma City and has missed the past six games. The procedure in New York was to remove a loose body in his ankle.
The Nets said they would provide updates on his return as appropriate.
Harris is second in the league in 3-point shooting at 46.6% and averaging 11.3 points in 14 games. The swingman led the league in 3-point percentage in the 2018-19 and 2020-21 seasons.
Updated November 29, 2021