Blackhawks G Lankinen removed from COVID-19 protocol
- Oilers down Vegas to improve to 5-0-0
- Pens' Crosby still without return date
- Gurianov lifts Stars in OT, Doughty hurt
- Sharks beat Leafs to remain perfect
- Bruins' Ullmark defeats former team
CHICAGO (AP) Chicago Blackhawks goaltender Kevin Lankinen practiced Monday after he was removed from the COVID-19 protocol list.
Lankinen had been held out since Friday. His absence doesn't necessarily mean he tested positive for COVID-19.
General manager Stan Bowman said last week that the team was 100% vaccinated.
The 26-year-old Lankinen is coming off a solid rookie season, going 17-14-5 with 3.01 goals-against average and a .909 save percentage. He is expected to back up Marc-Andre Fleury this year.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/hub/NHL and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated September 27, 2021